Welcome to the all new Cocktails & Couture!! I am SO happy you are here! We were absent from this past season’s Fashion Week in NYC but not to fear, I have been hard at work making some much needed changes to the event that I think are going to make it bigger and BETTER. There are also a few changes to the site that I’d like to point out.
We now have a community with forums and groups where you can chat discuss and share ideas, pet peeves, get help, collaborate…whatever!! In order to participate in the community on the site and attend the events, you have to become a registered member by clicking the link at the top. Start a group, join a group, connect and share ideas and collaborate!
We are looking to become more of an educational community, so you can get blogging info, tips and tricks etc. AND now for the most major component that has changed, the event itself.
We will still be operating twice a year during fashion week in New York but the biggest difference is, it will be a paid event going forward. Why paid? Well, I want to bring you the best event I can…and in order to do that, an entrance fee needed to be part of the plan. What do you get for your fee? I’m glad you asked!
- Hang: Larger space to accommodate more guests
- Learn: Educational, industry veteran panels at each event with champagne toast
- Try Me: Several brands with “try me” set ups to test/try new and innovative products
- Get Glam: Relaxing services such as blowouts, makeup application, facials, seated massages & manicures
- Network: Opportunity to network with established bloggers/editors, PR execs and brand managers
- Sip: Open bar
- Nosh: Snacks served
- Swag: Packed VIP gift bag
Early bird registration for the September event will be open on June 3rd. I hope you are with me on these changes – I am working hard to bring VALUE to your experience and I look forward to seeing you in September.